Last but not least some of my favourites in different sizes...-all were original one-of-a-kinds -
Zuletzt noch einige meiner Favouriten in verschiedenen Größen..alles waren original Unikate
please scroll over the pic with your mouse for the zooming effect -
bitte geht miot der Maus über das Bild um einen Vergrößerungseffekt zu sehen .
Freitag, 2. Januar 2009
Abonnieren
Kommentare zum Post (Atom)



Not only do I love and admire your work but I also love your blogs.
AntwortenLöschenHi Silkie... I mail to Germany all the time : ) I have a collector over there that buys most of my things...
AntwortenLöschenIf you'd like I will enter you as one of the first 3... yes it's supposed to be Halloween. But I think you have to remember that you might have to send to to the US...
Let me know.. send me your address if you'd like to do this...
Love to you ~
Pattee
dancingbuffalo@earthlink.net
Liebe Grüße Silke,
AntwortenLöschenOh, wie I love your lovely Faeries ... und tatsächlich, ich liebe alle Ihrer Charaktere! Vielen Dank, dass Sie so viel für mich ehrt mit der Auszeichnung. Ihr freundlicher Unterstützung von meiner Kunst werden begehrtesten. Sie freundlich, Rose
Thank you Rose, you´re allways welcome !!
AntwortenLöschen